Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Original Course
Participants review their Basic cardiac life support skills. They learn to recognize and how to treat respiratory and cardiac arrest. Students learn airway management, pharmacology, and how to manage acute coronary syndrome and stroke. Students also learn effective communications in a team environment.
The student is required to take and successfully pass the pretest with a 70% or more, and a printed copy of the passing results must be brought to class in order to attend. There is no maximum number of attempts to pass the pretest, and the pretest is FREE.
- Textbook is included in the ORIGINAL course purchase price.
- On-Site training
- We provide all forms for 1199SEIU Union Reimbursement
- Private group and private individual sessions are available.
- Discounted prices for businesses and organizations.
- Access the FREE pretest here and use access code acls15
Choose the date of interest.
Events for December 2019 › ACLS - Original
Events Search and Views Navigation
Interested in Hosting a Course?
Fill out the form and we will get back to you within 48 hours,