Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Original Course
Students will learn the following:
- High-quality Child and infant CPR
- How to use an AED on both a child and an infant
- Recognition of patients who DO and DO NOT require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
The student is required to take and successfully pass the pretest with a 70% or more, and a printed copy of the passing results must be brought to class in order to attend. There is no maximum number of attempts to pass the pretest, and the pretest is FREE.
- Textbook is included in the ORIGINAL course purchase price.
- On-Site training
- We provide all forms for 1199SEIU Union Reimbursement
- Private group and private individual sessions are available.
- Access the FREE pretest here and use access code pals15
Choose the date of interest.
Events for January 2022 › PALS - Original
Events Search and Views Navigation
Interested in Hosting a Course?
Fill out the form and we will get back to you within 48 hours,